Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 4

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~  2022 ~ Week 4


Nutmeg and I have started square 5 for my

 Squares Sampler Crochet Afghan


The next two squares will be stitched in the

Bubble Baby Blanket Stitch ~ Free Pattern Here

I am still deciding on the colors.  So far I am using only the two pinks and the two grays.  The sample afghan is stitched in only three colors so I will be changing up the color order of the squares in the layout.

I am off to the cardiology department to get my Holter monitor and have a stress test.  Has anyone worn one of these cardio monitors for thirty days?  I would be interested in hearing your experience, if you would like to share in an email to me.

What are you working on today?

Please Share! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Carol Andrews said...

Nice crochet work. You need to wear the monitor for 30 days? That’s crazy! The longest I’ve ever had one was 3 days since I had it over a weekend.