Sunday, January 23, 2022

Slow Stitches From the Heart

 


Stitches From the Heart

I have settled on this or my cross stitch work in progress. 

I started this project Here in 2021

before it was laid aside for other projects.


This is a free pattern from Fat Quarter Shop.

Download the free Stitches From The Heart

 Cross Stich Pattern Here 

I actually had some trouble finding my  WIP bag in my messy closets.

I am still looking for the floss llamas that I was using, but they must have been moved to a different project bag.  I did find more of the floss colors, so I have decided to just wind more as I go.

This will be my small carry with me project this week as I go to appointments

This week on Wednesday I will start wearing a heart monitor for diagnostic purposes. 

I do hope to have this project done by Valentine's Day.

May all your stitching be happy!


1 comment:

Dorian said...

Thats a cute project Pat, enjoy sewing on it. And good luck at the Dr appts. and with your heart monitor. Have a lovely day.